Marriage is challenging. There are many reasons, but what I see most problematic is that we enter marriage filled with love, hope and great expectations for a happy life – only to find we get triggered over time. We don’t know what’s happening and, most importantly, we lack the skills to navigate this troubling reality.
This support group is designed to help men develop more expertise in their relationship with their wives. It’s an opportunity to figure out how to be the best husbands we can be. Drawing on 25 years of experience as a relationship expert, I will guide you through the often poorly navigated journey of living with a woman.
Come talk about the trials and tribulations of being married in a fun and supportive environment. Learn the secrets to a happier and healthier marriage. Develop new skills and bond with other men who are also struggling with the same issues.
Some of the topics include:
- How to be open and honest when the risks are high (e.g. “Does this dress make me look fat?”)
- A survivor’s guide to sharing concerns and frustrations
- Dealing with angry outbursts and other toxic emotions
- Understanding the important differences between men and women
- How to say “no” to your wife without forgoing sex for a month (or longer)
- How to develop emotional intelligence – what all women want in their husbands
The Man Cave men’s group meets monthly in a comfortable private home, where you can enjoy your favorite beverage as we relax, unwind, share with other men and learn some valuable easy ways to make your marriage happier. Join us on the first Wednesday of the month, beginning October 4, 2017, from 7:00-9:00 PM. The fee is $20 per person, per session.
Learn how to create and experience a more fulfilling and rewarding relationship with your wife.
Space is limited to ten participants. For more information and to reserve your spot, complete the form below today!